The Ordinances of Heaven By Apostle Joshua Selman —a summary
Never get familiar with the dealings of God. If it is ever good it means that God’s Hand is in it.
Job 38:33 — “33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?” (KJV), Dominion will remain impossible until we can understand the Ordinances of Heaven. Psalm 49:20 — “20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.” (KJV), ignorance makes us like the beasts of the Field.
Dominion on earth has 2 major expressions:
- Dominion is expressed in the creation and manifestation of divine possibilities. (Genesis 1:3 — “3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.” (NIV))
- Correction and Restoration: Bringing every antichrist condition to the obedience of Christ. (For in the begininng it was not so).
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 — “4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” (NIV), The endpoint of dominion is to the obedience of Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:18 — “18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” (NIV); For what is seen is temporal, but what is unseen is eternal
The Word of God
- Genesis 1:1-3; the Word of God is God, it comes out of Him (John 1:1-2 — “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.” (NIV)).
- John 1:14; the Word of God is the Compendium of Grace and Truth.
- Colossians 1:16; All things that were created were created by the Word of God.
- Hebrews 4:12; The Word of God is quick.
- Hebrews 11:3; The world were formed by the Word of God.
The constant factor in Dominion is the Word of God. How far God can go with you is determined by His Word; “It is written” is greater than “I saw”. Revelations 5:4 — “4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside.” (NIV). To access the Word of God, there are 2 things that must be present. The book must be opened and the seals must be loose.
THE ORDINANCES OF HEAVEN
An ordinance is a law set forth by a governmental authority, it is a decree. An ordinance is an authorized pathway or approach. The following is a list of some of the ordinances of Heaven.
- Knowledge of the Principles, Promises and Prophesies of God (John 8:32 — “32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”” (NIV), Psalm 49:20, Luke 4:15-17, Jeremiah 3:15)
- Knowledge of the conditions and demands that activate the operations of those promises – Understanding (Leviticus 9:6 — “6 Then Moses said, “This is what the Lord has commanded you to do, so that the glory of the Lord may appear to you.”” (NIV), Deuteronomy 28:1-2). The Knowledge of the Truth and the understanding of the conditions that activate that Truth is what is called Revelation. Without Revelation (LIGHT), the Believer can not walk in Dominion.
- The Faith to engage the principles (Faith in one word is Obedience). It is the action you take based on your conviction of who God is and the integrity of His Person. (Hebrews 4:1-2 — “Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.
” (NIV); Hebrews 4:9-11)
LEVELS OF FAITH
- No Faith (Mark 4:35-40, John 20:27)
- Small or weak Faith (Matthew 6:30, Matthew 8:26, Romans 4:18-19 [a product of logical reasoning])
- Strong or great Faith (Romans 4:20, Matthew 8:10)
- The Power of Words (The Ministry of Prayer and Prophesies): Prayerlessness is a disaster (Genesis 1:3, Ecclesiastes 8:4 — “Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” (KJV), Job 22:28, Mark 11:12-14; 20-24, James 5:15). Word-based prayer.
- The Anointing (2 Peter 1:3 — “3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:” (KJV), Acts 4:33, Ephesians 1:19, Luke 24:49). It takes power to make His promises manifest here and now. (John 1:12, Acts 1:8, Philippians 1:19 — “19 for I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance” (NIV))
I strongly believe that you have been blessed. Please pray just this one prayer point: WHATEVER IS NOT ACCORDING TO THE WAY OF GOD IN MY LIFE AND AROUND MY SPHERE OF INFLUENCE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN REDEEMED- I HAVE BEEN BOUGHT WITH THE HIGHEST PRICE; THE BLOOD OF JESUS, GOD PLEASE CAUSE A VISIBLE RESTORATION TO YOUR WILL, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
GOD BLESS YOU, PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE.