The Ministry of the Spirit (Partnering with The Holy Spirit)
by Apostle Joshua Selman— a Summary
In this page, you will find an excerpt from the sermon “The Holy Spirit Part 3” preached at Koinonia by Apostle Joshua Selman. God bless you as you pay read. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Starting Texts: Mark 16:20 — “Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.” (NIV)
Isaiah 48:16 — ““Come near me and listen to this: “From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there.” And now the Sovereign Lord has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.” (NIV)
- Human beings are limited, all extraordinary results can only be gotten in partnership with the Holy Spirit.
- There are things God does not give you, because faith is the theme of the Journey. The 2 reasons why we may underestimate the Holy Spirit is because
- 1. We don’t know him.
- 2. We perceive that we have done something to obstruct all access.
- Because He did not inform us doesn’t mean He won’t/can’t do it.
- The Holy Spirit was sent as a Comforter, as the strength in man.
- You can have knowledge but to make changes it takes Power. It takes the Holy Spirit.
- We must have this CONSCIOUSNESS OF NOT BEING ALONE. Let’s not act comfort-less. It is not for Good for man to be alone
What is the Ministry of the Holy Spirit?
The Ministry of the Spirit is a revelation on how a Believer through fellowship and partnership will produce extraordinary results giving glory to God [John 15:8 — “This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”]. Results bring Glory to God.
- Our participation in the partnership with the Holy Spirit is Alignment through obedience.
- The first proof that you are walking with the Holy Spirit is total submission to His leadership.
- It’s not the perfection in hearing but the sincerity of our heart.
- God is not always speaking- the Word of the Lord came in the 5th day of the 5th month…
- Nobody just comes up from no where.
- Surrender is the surest way of touching the Heart of God.
Dimensions of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit
- Submission to the Leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- Walking in the might, the power and the grace of the Spirit.
- No extraordinary result can be done by a man alone, there must be a Spirit aiding that man.
- The highest value you can possess on Earth is the ability to produce results that are supernatural.
- What ever you bring to the stage of life is an effulgence of your secret place.
May God help us to reign as Kings and Priest unto Him, in balance to the Glory of God and to the advancement of His Kingdom. In Jesus Name, Amen. I hope you enjoyed the summary, comment and like the post and don’t forget to share, God bless you all. Amen